The 23rd Annual Savannah’s Black Heritage Festival takes place February 1-16, 2012. It promises more than two weeks of exciting entertainment, lectures, youth programs, and seminars. There is something for everyone in the family, so bring the whole family to Savannah.
- Internationally acclaimed conceptual artist Fred Wilson.
- Balletethnic Dance Company.
- August Wilson’s “Jitney,” the first installment of his 10-play cycle.
- African Drumming classes and performances.
- Grand Festival Day at the Savannah Civic Center.
- Gospel Concerts.
- The Future of Jazz concert.
- Stories of Faith and Freedom.
- Spoken Word.
Make yourself at home while in town for the Black Heritage Festival. Stay in one of our Savannah Vacation Homes.
A complete list of festival events is available at Savannah Black Heritage Festival.